Marie has tagged me in a fun “get to know me” post so I will answer a few questions that some of you may or may not know about me!
1. Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of?
2. When was the last time you cried? Oh gosh, it’s been awhile. A few months ago.
3. Do you have children? Yes, two oh so handsome boys and one stunningly beautiful little girl.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself? Absolutely.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I don’t think so? But when I do, I have to know you really well.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Um, no. Never.
7. What is your favorite cereal? Wheat CHex. With a lot of milk and a lot more sugar.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes are very important to me. If someone is talking to me and not making eye contact, it really bothers me.
9. What is your eye color? I say brown, but my hubby says hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy ending? Scary movie for sure.
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla and Gardenia
12. Summer or Winter? Winter.
13. What’s the furthest that you’ve ever been away from home? I’ve been in Florida my whole life, except with traveling here and there. But we have been throwing around the idea of moving to Ohio.
14. Do you have any special talents? Why yes I do.
15. Where were you born? Florida.
16. What are your hobbies? Photography and Reading.
17. Do you have pets? Two kittens.
18. Favorite movie? I have a few really; Radio, Dirty Dancing, The Notebook and quite a few more.
19. What’s your favorite store? Target and Old Navy.
20. What is your favorite television show? Roswell, Dexter (although the last season was AWFUL), and Breaking Bad
21. Do you have any siblings? 6 brothers and 1 sister
22. Have you ever been outside of the country? Yes.
23. What is your favorite beverage? Sweet Tea
24. Random Fact? I am addicted to office supplies.
25. What do you want to be when you grow up? I like who I am today.
Now tag a blogger:
Roxanne of WiscoMom
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment. Be sure to Tweet, Like, Share, +1, Pin this post as well! Subscribing to our RSS feed will ensure future posts will publish directly to your feed reader.