I’m a low maintenance and I keep my wardrobe pretty simple. I’m a mother of four and I’m always on the go, so my style a lot of the times is described as “I didn’t except to get out of the car.” But I do have my 10 pieces that I keep at all times.
1. A collared shirt. It’s super easy easy to dress up or down.
2. A pair of dark skinny jeans. I love the way a good fitted pair of dark jeans make me feel. again, easy to dress up or down.
3. A pair of black Converse. Enough said.
4. A pair of basic pair of BalletFflats.
5. A Basic White Tee.
6. A Cardigan.
7. Delicate Fine Jewelry
8. Great Sunglasses
9. Ankle Boots
10. A great Mascara. Yes I know it’s not clothing, but it’s the icing on the cake *wink*
I’d love to hear what your wardrobe must-haves are. Commet below!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment. Be sure to Tweet, Like, Share, +1, Pin this post as well! Subscribing to our RSS feed will ensure future posts will publish directly to your feed reader.