One of my goals for the year was to try out different product brands and really find something that makes a difference in my skin, and one that I could actually see. Ever since my pregnancy with my now five yr old daughter and my now nine month old daughter, my skin has been a complete mess. My skin has been extremely dry, discoloration has been a big problem the last several months and okay, yes wrinkles…
With that being said, today I am back with yet another Valentina skin care product review.
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer – A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
This Brightening Moisturizer Will:
– Lighten dark spots
– Restore skin radiance
– Even skin tone
– Diminish fine lines
– Provide all-day hydration
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.